Bad Girl Blogging

Friday, March 31, 2006

I've Been Double Tagged!

Yup, I got it from all sides this time. Both the sexy Sasha White and the lovely Jami Alden tagged me with this one...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. credit investigator
2. shoe salesman
3. bookseller
4. switchboard operator

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. LOTR - all three
2. The Bourne Identity (and Supremacy)
3. Something's Gotta Give
4. Underworld

Four places you have lived:
1. Calgary, AB
2. Cochrane, AB

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI-Vegas
2. Rollergirls
3. Dog the Bounty Hunter
4. What Not To Wear

Four websites you visit daily.
1. Jordan Summers
2. Gena Showalter
3. Allure Authors
4. Amazon

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Germany
2. Bermuda
3. Disneyland
4. Montreal

Four of my favorite foods: ( in no particular order)
1. chicken teriyaki stirfry
2. cheesecake
3. chicken ceasar salad
4. strawberries

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Vancouver Island
2. Bermuda
3. South of France
4. All inclusive resort in Mexico

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond…..
1. Reese Witherfork
2. Kristen Painter
3. Jaci Burton
4. Cathryn Fox

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 10:53 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------