Bad Girl Blogging

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I love these things!!

Okay, I was over at Gena Showalter's site....love her, want to be her...anyway she made up one of those list things, God bless her, and tagged everyone on her blog. So here goes:

Five people you want to see naked:
1. Joaquin Phoenix
2. Viggo Mortensen
3. Johnny Depp
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Mark Wahlberg

Four things you want to eat while you’re drooling and staring at the five naked people mentioned above:
1. chocolate
2. strawberries
3. whipped cream
4. cheese cake

Three things you want each of the men to tell you while you’re eating the four foods mentioned above while you’re seeing those five naked people:
1. I want to eat you from head to toe, stopping in the middle for a looooooong delicious snack
2. You are by far the sexiest woman I've ever met
3. Yes, of course, I'll help you get that screenplay produced. Hell, I'll even star in it!

Two people you’d let into the room while the men are begging and you’re eating and staring at the totally naked people:
1. Clive Owen
2. Gerard Butler

One thing you’d do after you let two people in your room while the men were begging and you were done eating and staring at the totally naked people:
1. Make a Vivi sandwich!

Now I tag, anyone who wants to have as much fun as I did visualizing that!

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 9:06 AM :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------