Bad Girl Blogging

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HELL KAT countdown!

It's 7 days until HELL KAT is officially released by Kensington Aphrodisia.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

I have heard sightings of the book around various states, so it is probably out there near you. Of course, if you're in Canada, you'll have to wait till the first week of April.

And if you're in Calgary, you should wait, until Saturday April 22nd, and join me at the Chapters in the Spectrum Mall in the NE. Be there at 8 PM for wine and cheesecake, and of course to meet me and I'll sign your book. :-)

Oh and other NEWS - SEXY BEAST is going for its second print run. Now, that is amazing news, as most first books don't sell out of their first run! I'm very excited about this! And am hoping it makes it to its third and fourth!

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 12:30 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------