Bad Girl Blogging

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've been Tagged!!!

So the theme '7 things'...Here you go:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. hit a bestseller list(s)
2. sell a screenplay
3. write and direct a movie
4. teach others to write
5. speak at some big conference
6. help my daughter achieve her dreams
7. travel all around the world

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Be patient
2. Stop obsessing
3. quit Pepsi
4. sing
5. ski
6.Stop writing
7. admit I want someone in my life

Seven things that attract me to my mate: (since I don’t’ have one…this will be seven things that attract me to my make-believe mate!
1- his sexy eyes
2- his sexy, devilish smile
3- the way his dark shock of hair falls over his forehead
4- the way his bod looks with or without clothing
5- how he thinks I’m irresistible and wants me every minute of every day
6- the way he makes me laugh and think
7- the way I think about him every day

Seven things I say:
1. Oh, that’s brilliant!
2. Whatever
3. Not fucking likely.
4. You know?
5. Just a sec!
6. Riiiiiiiiight.
7. You rock!

Seven books I love:
1. Dark Jewels Trilogy – Anne Bishop
2. Eyes of the Dragon – Stephen King
3. On Fire’s Wings – Christie Golden
4. Jewel of Atlantis – Gena Showalter
5. Rachel’s Holiday – Marian Keyes
6. Dead Witch Walking – Kim Harrison
7. Dime Store Magic – Kelley Armstrong

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. LOTR
2. Underworld
3. Something’s Gotta Give
4. Bourne Identity & Supremacy
5. X-Men & X-2
6. Constantine
7. Pirates of the Caribbean

Seven people to tag:
1. Jordan Summers
2. Reese Witherfork
3. Gena Showalter
4. Sasha White
5. Lauren Dane
6. Sylvia Day
7. Megan from OZ

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 1:49 PM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------