Bad Girl Blogging

Sunday, March 05, 2006

JERR review of NIGHT OF THE JAGUAR - Sexy Beast Anthology

I"m so pumped about this review. I've been waiting and waiting for feedback from reviewers, and I tell you it was worth the wait!!

JERR
4 1/2 Stars
heat level: O - Orgasmic

Where can I get dreams like this? If the dreams were hot, the reality of Xalvador and his pack mates was even better. That scene with Xalvador, Kemen and Mara was a scorcher. The whole story reminded me of an old adventure film, but with modern settings and sex like they never put in old movies. The story flows smoothly as adventure and tension build throughout it. The action is engaging on a number of fronts: there are dreams which may hint at memories from a previous life, there is a very bad shape changer after what Mara has, and there are the changes to Mara’s body and nature that follow the jaguar attack. Mara’s sister Lena and Xalvador’s pack mates Kemen and Tito also make wonderful additional characters that I would like to see more of. An adventure ride from start to finish this was my first story from Ms. Anna, but it won’t be my last.
Kirra PierceJust Erotic Romance Reviews


Thank you miss Kirra!!! I'm loving you girl!!

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 9:02 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------