Bad Girl Blogging

Monday, February 27, 2006

INFERNO is finished!

Well, I've finally finished INFERNO, the sequel to Hell Kat, and off it went to NY.

I had a tough time writing this one. I think it was because I was putting all this pressure on myself to live up to and outdoe Hell Kat. I don't want to be that girl who wrote a shit sequel to a great book. I hate that!!!

Just wanted a call out to my critique partner, Jenna Black, on this one. She kept me sane and really helped me flesh this one out. So thanks Jenna!!! You rock.

If you don't know who Jenna Black is, check her out here. Her book WATCHERS IN THE NIGHT is coming out October 2006 from TOR. I've had the pleasure of reading this book for TOR and it rocks!

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 1:44 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------