Bad Girl Blogging

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Walk the Line!


Okay, have you seen the movie Walk the Line? If you haven't you have no idea what you are missing. Now I am not a Johnny Cash fan, but after seeing this film, I found myself sneeking into my dad's CD collection for one of his albums. I was blown away by this movie, the music, the writing, the direction, and especially the acting.

Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon ignite the screen on fire. They were incredible, and on screen together they were mesmerizing. I admit I couldn't take my eyes off of Joaquin as he strutted his stuff, and sang, and played guitar. The whole film was brilliant! I couldn't recommend it enough! Go see it today!!

Oh, and I'm officially IN LOVE with Joaquin. Before he was just an obsession, but today, today he is the incarnation of all that I find attractive in men.

God damn, he has got to be the sexiest damn man I have ever seen. I'm sorry Viggo....but you might have to make room in the bed for Joaquin.

It's his dark brooding stare that makes my panties sopping wet. Could you imagine him looking at you like that? For all that's good and holy, I get quivers in my thighs just thinking about it...

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 3:06 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------