Bad Girl Blogging

Monday, November 07, 2005

Me Me Me - It's all about Me!

Three screen names that you've had: vivaciousvivianna, vivianna, cherryrazor

Three things you like about yourself: Sense of humor, intelligence, passion

Three things you don't like about yourself: moody, bad temper, my big boobs

Three parts of your heritage: German, Irish, Romanian

Three things that scare you: failing, death, losing my daughter

Three of your everyday essentials: Pepsi, cereal, hoodie

Three things you are wearing right now: blue hoodie, t-shirt, socks

Three of your favorite songs: Lose Yourself - Eminem, Melt With You - Modern English, Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

Three things you want in a relationship: laughter, compassion, and hot mind-blowing sex

Two truths and a lie: I like being alone, my daughter is my saving grace, I'm too sexy for my shirt

Three things you can't live without: my daughter, the ability to write, imagination

Three places you want to go on vacation: Greece, Ireland, South of France

Three things you just can't do: play guitar, draw, give up on my dreams

Three kids' names: Shayla, Kyle, Erin

Three things you want to do before you die: hit a few best-selling lists, travel the world - twice, meet someone famous - ie: Viggo

Three celeb crushes: Viggo Mortensen, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, also Hugh Jackman, Orlando Bloom, and Mark Wahlberg (sorry wouldn't be fair to list only three!!)

Three of your favourite musicians: Eminem, Evanescence, Papa Roach

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: smile, eyes, wide shoulders

Three of your favourite hobbies: reading, watching movies, coloring

Three things you really want to do badly right now: finish INFERNO, get another three-book deal, straighten my hair

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: marine biologist, vet, teacher

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I suck it up and take it, I'm physically aggressive, I don't want a commitment

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I cry at sad movies, I want to be swept off my feet by Prince Charming, I love to flirt

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Cathryn, Lisa, and Delilah

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 7:51 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------