Bad Girl Blogging

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pervy Pics of the Day!
















Okay, isn't he friggin' gorgeous!!! His name is Ryan he's Canadian, and he's sooooooooo young.

Lately I've been feeling very Mrs. Robinson, fantasizing about young men. And I have to admit I feel very pervy doing it, and that in turn of course makes me all hot and bothered all over again. LOL

I"m 35, and more and more I've been eyeing the young studs who are in their early twenties...I can't help myself. I want to teach them how to really *&^%, how to really impress a woman, and make her come for hours.

Am I wrong? I don't know. Maybe. But personally, I don't give a rat's ass...I want a young stud who I can ride hard and put away wet!!

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 9:00 AM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------