Bad Girl Blogging

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My New Obsession!


















Okay, I had a very vivid dream last night...and can you guess you was in it? That's right, Joaquin Phoenix. There's something about this darkly sexy man that makes me want to get to my knees and beg.

As most of you know, I don't have a submission bone in my body, but for Joaquin I would make an exception. It's his eyes I think that make me squirm in my seat. The power, the sexual intensity of them. Phew! Is it getting hot in here or what?

I've seen every movie he's been in, and he exudes so much sexuality I found it impossible to tear my eyes away from him.

So, I'm happily declaring Joaquin my new obsession...

Posted by Vivi Anna :: 2:26 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------